Not being able to sign in can have a number of reasons:
- The employee used wrong or incomplete login credentials. Note: Never use copy/paste when entering the login details. Always type your username and password manually.
- The account is blocked. This is because you tried to sign in with a wrong password too many times.
Solution: Take a break and try again later. After a while the account will be unblocked again.
- The user has forgotten his/her password.
Solution: Use the functionality “forgot password” on the sign in page. Note: When requesting a new password, you do have to fill in your Leavedays username.
- The login page is unavailable.
When you are unable to reach the sign in page, you might have entered a wrong URL. Make sure you did not enter www. in the address.
It should be as following; Https://YOUR-DOMAIN.leavedays.com or Https://YOUR-DOMAIN.vrijedagen.nl
- Another possibility is that the website is temporarily offline. By looking at the kind of error on the page you can determine the reason why you can’t reach the page. If needed, please contact us: email@example.com.