In this edition we will announce the coming of a new year
There will also be an important note about administrative adaptations
We’ll show you the new support environment
We wish you a happy 2017!
Save yourself time and trouble by already creating the new year in the Leavedays system. By creating the new year, all employees will already get their new leave days for the coming year. This way you will stay ahead of the flood of incoming requests.
By this time of the year, a large proportion of the employees will start planning and booking their holidays for next year.
At times it may be necessary to manually transfer balance using an administrative adaptation. We are excited to tell you that this functionality has been expanded, and now includes decimal notation. It is no longer necessary to convert hours to minutes to make a very specific adaptation. It is now possible to simply enter the decimal number after the comma or period. See the possibilities below:
– If you enter a number without any additions for example 14 then 14 hours will be added.
– If you enter a number with a comma for example 4,0 (you can also replace the comma with a period) then 4 hours will be added.
– If you enter a number with a comma for example 4,5 (you can also replace the comma with a period) then 4 and a half hours will be added.
– If you enter a number with a comma for example 4,75 (you can also replace the comma with a period) then 4 hours and three quarters of an hour will be added.
– If you enter a number followed by the character d, for example 14d, then 14 (schedule) days will be added.
The new and improved support pages are here. The support pages have always been accessible to everyone from the question mark in the top right-hand corner of the application.
For this very reason, we have redesigned the support environment to match our users, so that every type of user can easily and quickly find the answer to their question. The new support environment now includes a separate portal for employees, managers, and administrators.
With LeavedaysNow, we would like to keep you up to date about Leavedays, so that you can take full advantage of the application.
The Leavedays team is always working to improve the application. We have noticed that our users enjoy using the application. However, with our continuous improvements, users sometimes aren’t aware of new ways to make leave and time registration even more efficient.
By providing you with information regularly through our website (www.leavedays.com), and our support page (https://support.leavedays.com/), we’d like to give you the opportunity to get the most out of the Leavedays application.
In the next editions, we will inform you about:
- New updates and developments
- New/updated modules
- Integration of hours and time registration
- The Leavedays Partner Program
- We are also working on more instruction videos
- We are creating a webshop, in which you can purchase extra modules and licences easily yourself.